These Calibre rails are suitable for Public Bathrooms requiring toilet access for wheelchair users. This set can be used for either in wall cisterns or wall mounted.
- Australian Made, Owned and Designed
- Can be mounted on left or right hand side
- This set includes the angled rails for beside the toilet and the 300mm rail for behind the toilet
- These dimensions are the correct size according to AS1428.1 for wheelchair accessible toilets
- Independently tested and approved to AS1428.1 for grab rails by a NATA accredited Australian test lab
- We have designed our Calibre end brackets to ensure users don’t hold onto the rail at the change in direction, this ensures far safer use than traditional looking grab rails.
- For passage of the hand requirements in AS1428.1 the wall bracket is allowed at the change in direction – where it goes from vertical to horizontal for grab rails.
- Traditional Grab Rail bends are more dangerous as they can cause hand or wrist injuries and there is increased chance of slipping due to the low grip strength at the bend.
- We can send through the independent NATA accredited test lab reports upon request or visit this page to view: AS1428.1 Explained
- Optional add on toilet roll holder attaches to the 32mm rail
- Available in a range of finishes
- Modular design, the rail to be mounted horizontally, vertically or at any angle and cut down to suit your bathroom
150 kg capacity for all 32mm diameter Calibre Mod grab rails
If you have any questions, feedback or would like more info please do not hesitate to contact us.