The Calibre Shower Rail set rail allows you to hold on and keep stable as you shower.
The Set Includes:
- 25mm diameter x 900 long Calibre rail which can be cut down to any length during installation
- These are suitable for private homes or assisted living apartments and villas
- Ergonomically designed through consultation with Occupational therapists and end users
- You can easy retrofit the rails into existing bathrooms by cutting the rails to size during installation. Suitable for walls supported by timber or steel studs, concrete or brick
- Adjustable 7.5 Litres Per minute push button shower head with multiple settings including soft, pulsating and bubble spray. Wels 4 Star Rating, Rego: S11001
- Simple push button or twist action adjustment for shower head height
- 1.5m Flexi Shower Hose
- Wall water outlet included
- Mounting brackets and wall screws
- 150kg capacity on the rail
- Additional options include: 1200mm rail, 2m Flexi Shower Hose
- Available in a range of finishes
If you need an option compliant to AS1428.1 for public accessible bathrooms, check out our Calibre Mod range. They all come with the required 32mm diameter grab rails and have full independent approval for public DDA bathrooms.
If you have any questions or feedback please do not hesitate to contact us.