The Claudia touch free sensor mixer is a great option for either commercial bathrooms or private homes. A perfect illustration of a high-end sensor tap. With the latest sensor technology, visual display panel, unique shape and abundant colour choices, Claudia is an outstanding addition to your bathroom design.
FUNCTIONS and FEATURES:
- Automatic Flushing: infrared sensing is automatically turned on and off by placing hand under water outlet.
- Temperature Display: LED temperature display on the top. Temperature will display when mixer is turned on. Temperature control knob is on the side.
- Manual Water On Off: keep water turned on or turn off by touching the top of faucet, the infrared sensing is temporarily disabled when the faucet is turned on, and recovers when turned off.
- Overtime Protection: when the washing time is over 60s, the water source will be automatically closed to avoid excessive water use.
- Battery Powered: no hardwiring required, the 4 x AA batteries have been tested to last at least 12 months, based on 200 uses per day (commercial use). Batteries are located in a pack stored in the vanity for easy change over.
- Low Power Reminder: when the battery power is insufficient to provide normal operation of the machine, it will automatically prompt to replace new batteries.
- Sensing Distance Adjustment: use a special remote controller to adjust the inductive distance according to the environment. (optional)
- Power Supply: DC 6V & AC 220V/50Hz
- Standby Current: <30uA
- Maximum Power Consumption: <600mA
- Water Pressure: 0.05~0.7Mpa
- Sensing Distance:: 5~20cm
- Inductive/Sensing Time To Switch On: 0.5 sec
- Max Flowing Time: 60 sec
- Medium Temperature: 0~80 C
- Cold & Hot Water Inlet Thread Standards: G1/2
- Temperature Control: Use handle wheel control water mixing
- It is recommended to use the mixer within 0.1~0,5MPa water pressure.
- Use clean dry soft cloth to clean the sensor tap
- Do not scrub with strong acid-base detergent.
The newly installed products are easily silted in the aerator due to the sand and stone in the pipeline. If the water outlet is reduced, please unscrew the aerator, flush out and reinstall.
The aerator is installed in the G1/2 screw thread of the braided network pipe. The triangular valve must be closed before removing the filter screen.
- Mixer Tap x 1
- Installation Kit x 1
- Flexible Hose x 2
- Battery Box x 1
- Manual x 1